Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Monday, May 25, 2009

FX Channel

Thank you FX for being the only channel this Memorial Day to keep your NORMAL SCHEDULE.

I couldn't get my daily Desperate Housewives fix because lifetime is all movies today.
House isn't on today.
Although, TLC is having a Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon leading up to the season premiere tonight at 9. Which is a plus but I have seen every episode numerous times.

My daily TV schedule while I clean and tidy up. I must have a sound in the background or I get nothing done.

9-10am: Reba on Lifetime
10-10:30: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Comedy Central)
10:30-11: The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)
11-Noon: What Not To Wear (TLC)
Noon -2: 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives (Lifetime)
2-3: Whatever I can find usually Just shoot me on TBS
3-4: 2 episodes Malcolm in the Middle (FX)
4-5: WifeSwap (Lifetime)
5-6: 2 episodes Cook Yourself Thin (Lifetime)
6-7: Still Standing (Lifetime)
After that I spend time with Andy because he's home.

0 comments: