Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Monday, June 1, 2009

Job Hunting,,,

I just spend the last 4½ hours job hunting.
I applied at Target, Hobby Lobby, Payless Shoes, a gas station, and Sally's.
I talked to the guy a PetSmart in hopes of finding something. No one is really hiring. Grrr

So Andy & I used to have this friend, Jody, a semi-black guy and last April, Jody and I had a falling out and bitched each other out. Well I ran into him today after coming out of Hobby Lobby and we chatted for a while. Some how he got the idea that I was attracted to him and he said that if I wanted to get one in Andy wouldn't have to know. And he walked around me, I thought he was going towards his car but he ended up walking behind me and grabbed my ass. I sorta jumped forward and started shaking a little and wiggin out inside. I mean who does he think he is. Goddamnit. That shit just pisses me off. So I made an excuse to get out of there and took off to Andy's work to calm down. I was freaking the fuck out because it was a huge parking lot and there were a lot of cars out there but no people and the way he was looking at me I thought I was gonna be raped or something. Obviously, morals don't matter to Jody anymore because he's been sleeping with a woman who has been married for 10 years. WHA!

0 comments: