Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Naughty Granny

I hate Windows Operating Systems (but I hate Macs too) & I hate printers.
Actually, I fuckin despise every damn piece of computer equipment I own.
All I want to do is print. ALL I WANT TO DO IS PRINT!
But nooo Windows has to make it a pain the friggin ass to print just one damn thing!

Try canceling a error document or try canceling ANY document for that matter. Go Ahead! I'll wait. It's crazy and I'm about to throw everything out of the window. My printer says it's offline. But it's on and was working 5 minutes ago.
Whatever. I'm going off on a tangent.


This caught my eye yesterday...



Old people don't masturbate. THAT'S A SIN!

0 comments: