Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I miss the old days.

What I'm doing AT THIS VERY MOMENT... intense isn't it?

1. Looking for an apartment.
2. Looking for a job.
3. Missing my old self
4. Rehashing all the good times on my old Xanga.
xanga.com/push9monkeys
5. Missing being 14-16 years old. Those rocked
6. Thinking seriously about dropping about 65-70 lbs.
7. I have a Twitter now. Push9monkeys


Andy has a business meeting today. And I can't go. boooo. Some dude with a computer company wants to help him get his business of the ground.

Cynthia is in Greensboro for the weekend.
I got 3 new bras yesterday, two of which have matching panties. ^_^
I'm desperate for brassières. Truly.

Cynthia hates the word Funk... so FUNK FUNK FUNK FUNK FUNK!!!!

I have to run to Goodwill and to pay the jewelers bill. More money sucked out of me. BLAHHHH

Oh and I have to downsize. What the fuck is that shit?
I have ALOT of stuff. And Andy says that if we want to be able to fit in an apartment we will have to downsize. Not necessarily get rid of stuff, just we will have to leave it behind at my parents house. Like free storage. BLAH. This will be a task.

Brillo Pads made my hands smell like rust and soap scum.

0 comments: