Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Biggest Fear.

WARNING: PIC HEAVY!


Andy got his permit. Yes, Learner's Permit...not License.



On Wednesday the 28th...

I know I've been holding him back, from being independent and driving on his own.
I'm scared.
I'm scared that he could crash.
I'm scared that someone could hit him.
I'm scared he might DIE.
I wish I could put a protective bubble around him.

At almost 20 he should have been driving long before.
But I'm selfish. I really just wanted to protect him.

I wanted to make damn sure that I knew he had arrived to his destination successfully.
This meant taking and picking him up from work, taking him to the store, taking him to a friends house, everything. Not to mention it was more time that I could spend with him.


I don't know what I would do, or where I would be without him.
My life really wouldn't have a purpose if he were not there anymore.

And see, If I had never met him it wouldn't matter, obviously.
Life would go on.
But once someone or something great comes into your life, you want it to last forever.
And generally you would do anything to protect that one thing. He's it, my one thing to protect with my life.
But if something were to happen, my life would be torn to shreds.
That one thing you worked so hard to hold on to, gone.
You long for it once it's gone and weep. And every tiny thing reminds you. The flood of tears and that lead ball in the pit of your stomach slips out from the shadows.
I just, I would be LOST without him.



I held him back, I caused his pain.
He's catching on to driving rather quickly though. We went on an hour long drive tonight.

My cat has a horrible licking obsession. She grooms herself to the point at which she pulls patches of her fur out. No fleas though??




By the way, I don't know how many of you out there are WoWfags but let me just say that World of Warcraft RUINS relationships. But sometimes I secretly play. 0_o



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recent Pics:




I hate candid shots. I always look like I'm nuts.



In a Moby cd ^_^


Again, I always look like a crackhead.


My nose is HUGGGGEEEE!


I hate my green camera. It sucks.
Worst $119 I've ever spent. Grrr



God, I love Ring Pops!



There damn well better be something in my eye for me to look this retarded.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Your cat reminds me of my father's cat. 99% of the time all she does is groom herself.
A lot of cats are like that, I guess. O_O