Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GoodWill Finds 2

*NOTE*: Semi-Image Heavy

Cyn & I went Goodwilling again today..

I got her Spin Doctors & Blind Melon tapes:
(Check out my Gerbil in the back SO CUTE!)



These pants for me. So 90's early 2000's:




A small Jager shirt to match Andy's Jager Shirt.
He has the guys version.



Some VH1 shirt for me:



Skirt for Cyn:



Shirt for me: It's actually purple and black but my camera is weird:



I was kinda iffy on this shirt but Cyn said it looked good on me:


Mary Jane socks. I have some orange Halloween ones like these with black cats on them but these aren't as cool:



Some lounge pants for Andy:



These Circa shoes. Kinda worn but hey they are comfy:



COMPLETELY 90's. Gotta love these clod-hoppers!:



And I got Andy a pair of Khaki cargo pants.

0 comments: