Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pregnant Man? BULLSHIT


Okay so thanks to the Oprah show and now TLC most of the US..even most of the world knows about the Pregnant Man.

They keep saying that this couple is making history, him being the first man to give birth.

Let's rewind, Thomas (father) WAS NOT born a man. Thomas was originally Tracie until 2002 when he had a sex change operation.

This drives me nuts because SHE is not a HE so it's not that big of a deal. I mean Thomas still has a uterus. Still making it a WOMAN giving birth, not a MAN!!

Furthermore, How much hell with this kid catch in school. Daddy gave birth to me, and daddy was once a woman. School children are cruel and will make fun of anything and everything.

Another thing that bugs me is when people online tell you they are a woman. When in reality they are a male to female tranny. YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN!!! YOU WERE BORN A FUCKIN GUY!!! And I don't care how many people I offend here because this shit is just fuckin annoying.
It's deceitful. In my personal opinion, if you had a sex change you are still whatever you were born as!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

That's true.

I'm pretty tired of hearing about him.