Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Andy's 20th

Andy's 20th birthday was on Thursday 2/12.
He had a Transformers theme.

We had a little get-together dinner for him at Nana's house.



His totally gay "Birthday Boy" hat:


The cake (Which I got for free because Foodlion fucked up)






The balloons were unfortunately the new Animated Transformers.
>_<





One of Andy's presents...
Star Wars Millennium Falcon Toy.









& He also got F.E.A.R. 2 & and Star Wars poster.




OTHER RANDOM PICS:

My humongous backside, & Andy's



Cynthia thinks it's funny to take retarded candid shots of me.


Cynthia...


My mother -__-


My Father..

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

LOL I have to show this post to my DH! He adores Transformers and he's been coveting that Millennium Falcon something fierce (Can I send him over to your guy's house to play?)

(I make him pose for the mandatory dorky birthday hat picture too)

Jackie said...

What a cool birthday party.