Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Friday, February 27, 2009

Twilight used to be cool...



It was a great story and jesus the first book has been around since at least 2004. How come 2008 was it's big fuckin debut???

you bastards ruined it and made is so goddamn commercial.
Why? Why do you have to ruin everything.
Just like Nightmare before Christmas got ruined.
And that fuckin movie came out in the early 90's.
Now you can't walk anywhere without seeing some fucker have a jack skellington belt. >_>

Now all you little bitches think you are Bella, changing your location to Forks, WA.
WTF? Bitch you are not from there. You don't date a vampire, you're not good enough to date a vampire. Stop changing your goddamn names to Sarah_Cullen, JESSICullen, Bella Swan/Cullen, or any variation. Nor edwardluvvr4eva.. and shit like that. He's hot in the book but jeez not in the movie. He's just not. It's pathetic how so many fuckin people can jump on a bandwagon and LOVE this book. I mean myspace has fuckin google add "Which Twilight Character are you? Take the Quiz". What's with all the fuckin propaganda.

I absolutely loved the story, I was infatuated, BUT now I hate it, I despise the fuckin book because you stupid cunts had to talk about it nonstop and plaster their faces everywhere.

In short:
Grow up bitches, you're not Bella.. And you never will.
You ruined it for me and alot of others.
The original book is 4 years old. Discover something new.

1 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

You sound like me! LOL (and Forks is nothing special, boring!)

I went off on a rant the other day because there was some woman about my age wearing a pink skull & crossbones vest, very suburban Mom looking. I said, yeah, that's the same kind of chick that when I was back in school made comments to me wearing my skulls, and look who's jumped on the bandwagon! They're all wearing it now! *snarls a little*