Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow? Yea Right...

It amazes me that local news stations around North Carolina can spend millions on their "Doppler Radars" & "Your Double Doppler Forecast".
All this money and they can't even get the freakin' forecast right.

Yesterday around 7pm it started snowing. The local and The Weather Channel said 2-4" accumulating.
By 10pm-ish they said 1-2". By 11pm last night they said about 1"

Todays...Super Colossal, Ginormous, Stupendous, Monster of a snow storm!



We didn't even get that. A mere dusting...

And here I didn't bother getting Cynthia up for school because I expected it to be more than this so here I am 8:21am. The little hoe could have went to school today but no here she is in her bed sleeping like a rock. And she will continue to sleep until around 12pm-1pm.
How do teenagers sleep that long. I feel like I've wasted a day if I sleep past 9am. But I digress. Sorry.

Ps. We have A LOT of cars in our yard.
o0o0oh PSS.
Reminds me, Does anyone remember when A Lot used be spelled Alot.
What the hell happened to that??? Surely, it's not always been this way.

Oh yea and a 4th thing before I forget.

So Andy put his xbox live payment on his credit card, on that we already owe almost $5,000 on. Supposedly it's supposed to be drafted ONCE a YEAR. He told me when the 7.99 was drafted from his CREDIT CARD last month or December, something like that, that he was caught up until August 2009 & wouldn't have to pay again until then. My idiot self believed him. Alas, he has lied to me again. He always lies, constantly. Drives me nuts. So today I was checking the balance on the credit card to see if the Time Warner Cable payment went through. And a lovely XBOX LIVE $7.99 was posted to the account on 2/2/2009.
He only works 8am-12pm today, And you bet that when he gets home. He's gonna get quite the tongue lashing. I'm so pissed.

0 comments: