Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Friday, January 9, 2009

Problems with my car

I own this 1997 Pontiact Grand Am GT (POS- Piece of shit for idiots) ,
My car has ALOT of problems. Obviously, I'm not the only one with issues with this car. Seems others say this car sucks also.
What couldn't go wrong with this car???

Let me list my problems:
1. Front Driver & both back windows wont go up or down
2. The front passenger window will roll down about 2-3 inches and then stop and you have to let it "recharge"
3. When you attempt to turn the volume down using the radio knob it makes itself louder and you actually have to slightly pull the knob out and turn it to make it work.
4. Radio eats cassette tapes
5. The front passenger door wont lock with the power lock.
6. To unlock the car, I have to unlock the front passenger side with the key and then hit the unlock button, walk around the driver side and then get in.
7. The key lock on the ignition is broken so I can pull my key out and the car is still running. Which isn't such a bad thing.
8. The button on the emergency brake is stuck inward so I can't use the E brake if I needed.
9. The strutter on the shocks, I believe it is called, has come loose and is trying to put a hole through my hood. It has made a quarter size convex dent in the hood and I'm still driving on it.
10. oh and no air conditioning (and again...only one window goes down)
11. Trunk won't unlock with key.
12. Drivers side button that controls the side view mirrors has slid into the door panel and I can't get it to stay in the hole.
13. The interior lighting such as the radio, dash console area (guages and such), & radio control button on the steering wheel have red lights under the buttons to illuminate them and they get really warm.
14. Shift lock button on the gear shift won't work. Luckily, I don't have kids.
15. Carpet comes up every once in a while.
16. Horn is very sensitive and the whole front of the steering wheel is the horn so you can be getting out of the car (which is EXTREMELY low to the ground)and honk at random people. And they give you the strangest looks.

0 comments: