Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Monday, December 8, 2008

Boredom is a killer...


So I left my inhaler and quickie makeup bag at work tonight so I don't have makeup for tomorrow nor do I have my inhaler. So I pretty much can't do shit tonight to aggravate my asthma or I get a nice little steroid shot at the ER and hefty bill attached to it.

So Cynthia and I were reading some chicks myspace who has this big ol lesbian girlfriend and they both have these things on their profiles that says stuff like:
You are the jack to my sally
you are the Simba to my Nala
ETC ETC ETC

So we figured we would come up with a few:
These are to Cynthia from me:

You are the pepper to my salt
You are the sex wax to my surfboard
You are the gerbil to my cage
You are the hinge to my door
You are the pane to my window
You are the stucko to my walls
You are the asbesto in my ceiling
You are the Chemical to my Romance
You are the Kitty to my Hello
You are the Preparation H pads to my hemroids
You are the Talent to my Billy
You are the Florida to my California
You are the Ridin to my cowboy
You are my razor to Markie's Mohawk
You are the Burgandy to my sheets
You are the gerbil to my ass
You are the caller ID to my phone
You are the vaccum to the Raines Brothers
_______________________________________
These are to me from Cynthia:

You are the mermaid to my flounder
You are the Dr. to my Pepper
You are the waffles to my pancakes
You are the sexay to my babay
You are the aspartame to my cancer
You are the Bob Saget to my RULES
You are the HO to my BO
You are the pad to my period
You are the KARNBREAD to my BANJO
You are the Landon to my Tommy Lee
You are the Aaron to my Vaseline
You are the other car...to my car
You are the Green to my Day
You are the wood to my Morning
You are the face to my hand
You are the Bizkit to my Limp
You are the hubcap to my flat tire
You are the mail to my box
You are the state that is on my face

Note: It was not spermies on our faces...just a face mask.

0 comments: