Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Under the wrapping paper.

The gifts are opened. Well most. Cynthia hasn't got home from Greensboro yet to open hers.

I got:
-> Beautiful Katamari for xbox360.
-> Sex And the City the movie
-> Raise your voice. (I love Hilary Duff...such a sucker)
-> A real wooden handle, ostrich feather duster. (finally got one)
-> Dirt Devil Kone vacuum cleaner.
-> Starry shoes
-> Pink and black Plaid lounge pants
-> Black fluffy slippers and Zebra print lounge pants from Nana
-> A dustpan and small brush (Yes I wanted cleaning supplies)
-> The sewing machine that I've been aching for.
-> A new 4gb flash drive.

Stuff:

Champagne was the color I had to get because that's all they had left. I wanted plum...it was so pretty!!!

----------------------------------------------------




Beautiful Katamari for 360

-------------------------------------------


My simple Brother beginner sewing machine.

0 comments: