Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Presents && Cyn

I'm getting my $35 back. Should post to my account in 24-48 hours.

My computer is running slow. I think I may need Andy to look at it.
It's taking forever to load eBay and I can't list my items if the internet is running this slow.

Almost all my Christmas shopping is done. I just need a few more stocking stuffers and I just have to wait for my other items to arrive. For the first time I may not be one of those Dec 24th shoppers. Andy got wayyy too much this year. I'm actually having to limit myself from buying more for him.

I miss Cynthia...I haven't seen her since Tuesday...and the bitch lives with us. WTF?

COME HOME.



Heh...I miss my little stoner! ^_^

And because of her... I'm addicted to this song:
Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace
"I Don't Care"

The song is in the sidebar. Youtube and other sites won't allow embedding it. >_<

0 comments: