Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Songs to Fuck to.

I got bored. And I wanted to make a mix cd of songs to fuck to.

I plan on putting it into a specific order like a few songs for foreplay then heavy or fast songs and then a slow song and alternate them. But for now it's not in a specific order.


So far here's what I got:

-> Christina Aguilera- Nasty Naughty Boy
-> The Divinyls- Touch Myself
-> The Bloodhound Gang- The Bad touch
-> Gunther- Ding Ding Dong
-> PCD- Buttons
-> R. Kelly- Sex Weed
-> Garbage- Only happy when it rains
-> NIN- Closer (way overdone but oh well)
-> Kill Hannah - Crazy Angel
-> Drill- What you are
-> Nickelback- Figured you out
-> Led Zeppelin- Dyer Maker
-> HIM- Wicked Game (Chris Issak Cover)
-> Chevelle- The Red
-> Kill Hannah - Lips like Morphine
-> Lisa Hall- Is this real?
-> Chevelle- Vitamin R
-> Mellowdrone- You and I
-> Sublime- Caress me down
-> No Doubt - Don't Speak
-> Mazzy Star- Fade into you
-> Hellogoodbye- Here in my arms
-> Def Leppard- Love Bites
-> Jamie Foxx- Unpredictable
-> No Doubt- Hella Good
-> Marilyn Manson- Para-Noir
-> Def Leppard- Pour some sugar on me
-> Evanescence- Haunted (original...not the remix)
-> Hellogoodbye- Touchdown Turnaround
-> Led Zeppelin- Kashmir

0 comments: