Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Monday, December 8, 2008

Work from home options???

I hate my job.
Carter's is the most money grubbing, made in China, piece of doodie place I've ever worked at.
The only three people I like there are Gina, Jenn, and Ali. Gina and I are good friends and she makes the work day pass quickly. But putting up with demanding mothers/grandmothers of spoiled kids who run around the store, terrorizing everyone, and whining about everything tends to put a damper on this routine job.
I miss CVS...I shouldn't have quit there.
I never once hated going into work. It was fun and I loved the photo lab.
Here...I dred it.

I'm also considering going becoming an AVON Representative with Andy's mom... *Oh Joy*
>_>
I suck at selling stuff. I worked at RadioShack and sucked...and Suncom and sucked there too. I just can't see persuading someone to purchase something they really don't want or adding on shit that they really don't need. I feel so deceptive and money hungry. I dunno maybe Avon will be different.

So I have my eBay sales (which are lacking due to the economy), my part time POS Carter's job, and some craigslisting.
I NEED MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

I want to work from home...I hate retail.

1 comments:

na0 said...

i feel for ya!
i like my job... although sometimes i don't.
i just don't make enough money.

and i was never good at sales either.
i worked for partylite for a brief time selling candles.
i was always told people made a lot more money doing that than avon.
so you might want to check into that.

one more suggestion would be to add google ads to your blog.
little by little, it could add up to a nice paycheck.
that is what i am attempting to do. only $85 to go before i see my first google paycheck though. lol