Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Seaton

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FUCK BANK OF AMERICA


>_> I'm so angry I don't even know what to write.
Just know that Bank of America (Bank of Opportunity....pffft) screwed me yet again.
And right now I'm straightening my hair so that I can go to the BoA branch and bitch and get my $35 back and rip every penny of my money out of my checking account and close it.
And promptly go across the street and put it in the SunTrust account that I opened at 12:10am this morning.
And because of BoA I missed out on 3 FREE SHIPPING deals that was yesterday and yesterday ONLY. DAMNIT!

Do do business with Bank of America. Just don't. This is like the 4th or 5th time I've had to call or visit and bitch about these ridiculous fees. WTF? My parents have their mortgage with BoA and they wish they didn't. Everyone I know hates it, even my work uses them and HATES THEM.

< / bitching >

0 comments: